Monday, April 4, 2011

John Gibbons ex Irish Times ‘Eco-Fascist’ Joins, The Sovereign Independent in the War Against Al Gore’s Global Warming Inconvenient Lies!

John Gibbons ex Irish Times ‘Eco-Fascist’ Joins, The Sovereign Independent in the War Against Al Gore’s Global Warming Inconvenient Lies!

By Neil Foster – The Sovereign Independent -

The Sovereign Independent is proud to welcome its latest member to its dedicated staff in the fight against the New World Order in the shape of John Gibbons, ex of the Irish Times.

In a recent interview John explained his decision:

John: I came to the conclusion after a period of self-analysis and rehabilitation combined with my own rediscovered power of critical thinking, that I and many of my friends had been duped by the IPCC and other so called ‘green’ organisations over a long period of time. It was actually my daughter that pointed out to me that CO2 was actually essential for life and that if we stopped CO2 production then all the plants and fluffy animals, of which I love very much, would all die. Then I had that ‘eureka’ moment when I realised that she meant humans too.

Reporter: And how did you feel realising that an international unelected organisation such as the United Nations had lied to the world for decades on the subject of ‘global warming’?

John: Well, I didn’t believe it at first and even refused point blank on many occasions on the national airwaves to look at the scientifically peer reviewed evidence against my religious belief that manmade climate change was real and the earth was heading for catastrophe. Little did I know that the opposite was the case and that a warmer planet would create an abundance of food supplies and greenery across the world.

Reporter: This must have come as quite a shock. How did your self-styled ‘apostles’ take it?

No comments:

Post a Comment