Friday, December 30, 2011

Poor American Fighting The New World Order blog #2 12/29/11

Well I made it to day 2.

This will be short tonight considering Im exhausted. I did the Oklahoma City radio special tonight with my good friends Kerry Corn and LJC3000 on Truthradionet.com The player is in the side of this blog if you want to listen. Link is here


I spent today again in the parks with my daughter soaking up the last days of the vacation before she goes back to school and I go back to work.

I felt energized today going over the information for my show listening to the interviews and the mountain of evidence proving the government staged the Oklahoma City bombing.

Was an honor to have a lot of people show up to listen and chat. Some days I truly feel blessed to know such great patriots whom I have come to know over the last 2-3 years.

I think I should try and do more focused shows on specific topics. I used to just rant and rave when people are seeking key information.

I hope to have some more videos up soon also.

This is one of those bla blogs. But it is here no matter.

Peace
Travis

He is before all things, and in Him all things hold together. - Colossians 1:17

No comments:

Post a Comment